25 feb. 2009

Okey Dokey

By the beginning of winter, as a first snowflake fell, I knew it would be a harsh, terribly cold winter. Hate it! I think about those homeless people, and the possible associations between us [ the students of a school where the temperature inside is only 4°C nd we freeze to death] and those "cute" smily homelesses, with cheeks in a blushy red sustained by a dosis of vodka, and always in a very happy mood, of course, we're not happy, or drunk, we're in school for crying out loud.

This weather is driving me nuts! I wonder when it's gonna stop, it's almost march. Geesh, I consider myself lucky and sooo thankfull to God for my warm house, for this cuddly bed and pillows, and, of course, for wireless internet connections :)) 

The supressed feeling of anger has finally went away. I still get histerical at times, but I can't believe my ears as I hear what I'm saying and quickly keep myself as quiet as library mouse. It's funny though, terribly funny. Meanwhile I try to keep my mouth shut and try not to embarress my fiance or my Mom, people tend to put me in a certain category I DON'T belong. I'm neither shy, polite [well, maybe that's true], thoughtfull, distingueshed in actions. Educated, yes. Maybe that true values of morals have gone so low in my country that my little share of common sense I seem to have developped in the Straume County are appreciated in my country, as I  am amased at the fact of being accused of being rude, under-educated, and little civically developped while I am at home, and forced to do major changes in my behaviour...and being appreciated here for those things I am working on and claimed by my family as really low... Once again... Wow...

Forgetting about that, there still are three more months before I return back home. Before I am forced to return back home. And being plane sick, terrorist attack fear excuses won't work this time. Finding myself in position to drag my boyfriend with me, or go without. Humming that catchy tune of "I hate this part right here"... Eating microwaved popcorn [totally forbidden by aunt Clarisse ], watching crappy romantic movies, and a huge cup of hot-cocoa. Enjoy.