2 mar. 2009

Is it?

There are things that can freak you out. Failing an exam, running out of money right when you need them more, pregnancy scare, catching a cold in the beginning of spring, being grounded for a month just because my aunt doesn't really like my boyfriend... Things come and go, come and go, and again and again and again, I already got dizzy... Little have I known that there's no routine in the surroundings of a life, even if it sometimes really feels like it. 

No, seriously, haven't you ever felt like you need some rest? I got so busy by doing nothing, 'cus I practictly have done nothing useful, just walking in the rain, walking in the wind, walking in the sun, walking in the parc, running in the park - alone, with him, with my girls, with others, cooking a lot of sweets and pancakes and some weird african asian foods that give you mouth burn because of the spices, even though they're really really delicious, yum yum ! School's not going to be out for at least 6 or 7 weeks, it sucks, even though it pulls me off coming home a little longer... That means, only as such as, no more rainy London and it's boring activities for a month or so. I'm starting to really enjoy my time here. Feels great!!! Even if it's scary to be running out of time and thinking of going back home. Oh, yeah, and I'd might as well [desperately] need a job... I don't feel so comfortable asking for more money from them, even if they're obliged to assure my financial comfort, the Straumes have never been tight-fisted or greedy in money problems, I think I'd like to feel some more of independency. But still ...

Drink a juice [not beer anymore], have a piece of dreaming, aaaand..... Enjoy !