10 apr. 2009

What now?

16 days ago, routine check up to the doctor's. Why on earth have I said it? No, I have no pain in my belly. At least not anymore. After a stupid surgery, which saved my life, but still having to recover for a 45 days.

8:25 AM, leaving the hospital room on a wheel chair, straight to the surgery salon, the most uncomfortable bed I have ever sat on, even for just one bloody hour during the surgery.

11:25 AM, waking up in the recovery room, having no senses over my body. 'Where the fuck am I? Oh, shit, I had a surgery. What now?'

I feel sorry for myself at times. Being bloody locked inside for the past two weeks has been absolutely no fun at all. The Family was quite shocked, I only went for a check up, been sent to surgery building with a nurse and a medical file, been put on a bed for ultrasound analisys, belly jelly, and got hospitalised. Next morning, my guts were separated and partially removed. I sure feel better now, but being bored is nothing but negative. Aunt Clarisse was shocked when I called her from the hospital. I was surprised when I saw them all coming from the airport, even the Count, which is not a big fan of unplanned flights. Seeing them has only helped me feel more than great.

15 days later, only three times being outside, and once for the hospital, in such a beautiful spring, feels deppressive. I need a cocktail and a smoke to get over it, and maybe five pairs of designer shoes. Drats! I almost forgot I don't need to worry no more, the bridsemaids' dresses are the same for every and each one of us. I wonder if it matter if I am the main bridesmaid? Isn't there a chance for me to pick my own dress, the one dress I've seen in the window of The Prada House and decided it is perfect, bought it, kept it like it was more valuable the the world's greatest diamond. Can't I wear my dress that I have spent more then a lot of money on? And those beautifull Cavalli shoes that winked on me through a wondow shop all over from across the street? The silver plated buttons and Swarowski earings are now for another occasion, for the simple fact, the one and pure simple that I must fullfill my role as a best friend. Hope I eventually like my turquoise dress. Hope I catch the bouquet!